Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Keep a tight grip and follow me this way



Come, come closer to the screen so that I can grab you in a friendly chokehold. It's been so much fun doing this kind of blog that I've agreed to do pretty much the same thing at Ayyyy!, The Manolo's latest blog. It's categorised as a celebrity blog but never you fear, there will also be opportunities for runway roadkill, little dogs and other strange things that I may want to foist upon you.

But because I have a day job which I can't quit because I'm so tremendously good at..racking at debts, for now this blog will be on hiatus. I will continue to monitor all developments and keep you informed if the situation changes. In the meantime, see you round the corner at Ayyyy!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Spirit Fingers: Love you, love your blog and I'm so glad you're with the Manolo now (I don't mean to make it sound as if you have passed on, though!). Keep up the witty tart tongued bon mots and know you will always have an audience wherever you hang your cyber hat. Thanks for making many smiles!!! You are better than Pucci!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah for you Spirit Fingers - you will have a whole new audience now. thanks for your sharing your cleverness and sticking with us

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words buttercup and leanne. I hope you continue to enjoy the new site.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I started reading Ayyyy! yesterday, and I recognized your touch... Congratulations!

5:58 AM  
Blogger yolk said...

please, spiritfingers never stop blogging! i am looking forward to the posts with manolo!!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

love ur blog...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i googled shopping in hong kong and stumbled upon your old blog, facepalm.blogspot.com
I've got no idea how to email you, so the next best choice would be to leave a comment. I'm wanting to go visit the hysteric glamour shop in hong kong which is in wyndham street. how do i get there?
Btw: amazing blog!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous cufflinks said...

Have come across this blog from your other blog facepalm.

The blog was great so fancied letting you know!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice article you got here. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that matter. Thanx for sharing this data.
Joan Stepsen
New technology gadgets

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Ely said...

Oh my god, there is really much useful information here!
North Vancouver apartments

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home